11/16/08

Getter Robo Go Volume 1 Complete & Volume 2 Chapter 1

First off, I'm sorry about the long delay from our last release to this one. We actually had volume 2 chapter 1 done a bit before the last chapter of volume 1 due to some mishaps.

But here's the good news:

Volume 1 Chapter 4

Volume 1 Complete

Volume 2 Chapter 1

The Volume 1 compilation features updated editing. I went through the older releases and found the minor mistakes I had made in my rush to release, and fixed them accordingly. So I suggest downloading the volume compilation.

We should have the next chapter out within a week, I don't think anymore mishaps like this last time will happen for a while.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! This series is completely awesome.

    Its really cool you guys are doing this.

    ReplyDelete