7/7/11

Amon: The Darkside of the Devilman Volume 3

Newest release from OtherSideofSky:
Amon: The Darkside of the Devilman Volume 3

This third volume marks the halfway point for Amon. Hard to believe that this project was started less than a month ago! Here's a message from the scanlator, OtherSideofSky:

Expect a new chapter of Devilman vs Getter Robo Monday, because I'm taking the weekend off and it's probably too long to finish tomorrow.  I plan on doing one chapter every weekday after that (my hand is getting sore, so I need to pace myself a bit). 


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome beyond words. I've bought the original manga when they were released in the early 2000s and I've been anxiously waiting for a translation since then. Thank you so much for this!

    Now all that is missing is for someone to find the raws of Go Nagai's "Akuma Kishi" ("Devil Knight") published in Kodansha's "Mandala" supplement to Morning Magazine, and we'd have the opportunity to compare both versions of the origin of Amon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please do take as long a break as you like OtherSideofSky. You deserve it o_o.

    ReplyDelete